Understanding the problem
- “Heaven or High Water,” in Popula. A long-form piece that asks tough questions of everyone — not just those on the hunt for a luxury apartment in Miami Beach.
- Tangier Island: Among the First U.S. Climate Refugees?
Thanks to John Foran for these!
- Riccardo Mastini, “Work in a World without Growth” (June 6, 2018), https://www.resilience.org/stories/2018-06-06/work-in-a-world-without-growth/
- Jonathan Rutherford, “How Do You Degrow an Economy, Without Causing Chaos?” (May 15, 2017), http://www.resilience.org/stories/2017-05-15/how-do-you-degrow-an-economy-without-causing-chaos/
- Transition Towns
- Rob Hopkins, an interview with Drew Dellinger, “If We had More Imagination, We could have Less Capitalism” (July 11, 2018), https://www.resilience.org/stories/2018-07-11/if-we-had-more-imagination-we-could-have-less-capitalism/
- Diana Leafe Christian, “Starting a Successful Urban Ecovillage,” Hopedance Magazine #51 (August 2009), http://www.hopedance.org/home/housing-news/1218-941
- Transition United States
- Common Transition Primer
- Global Ecovillage Network
- Visions from the Global South
- The Pachamama Alliance
- The Global Alliance for the Rights of Nature
- World People’s Conference on Climate Change and the Rights of Mother Earth “Universal Declaration of the Rights of Mother Earth,” Cochabamba, Bolivia (April 27, 2010), 1-3,
- Pablo Solón, chapter on “The Rights of Mother Earth,” pp. 131-160 in Systemic Alternatives: Vivir Bien, Degrowth, Commons, Ecofeminism, Rights of Mother Earth, and Deglobalisation, compiled by Pablo Solón, (La Paz: Focus on the Global South, Attac, Fundación Solón, 2017).